Ahhh, the new year. Brimming with resolutions, the energy of newness and lightness of letting go of that heavy weight of 2022, we find ourselves with some open headspace. January is a great time to reinvent your style, tidy up the closet with some deluxe wardrobe pieces. Warm Rust and Henna colors paired with bold blacks and plaids -- here in Colorado, it is very much still Winter so you'll see plenty of layers and trousers for the coming months.
Outfit winners, from top left:
1) Avery Skirt with Maude Top and Rome Jacket. Neutrals with warms, this combo pairs with sandals to tennies to boots and the Italian Wool bomber snuggles you.
2) Black Plaid Londyn Dress with Hollis Blazer. Tuesday power meetings into happy hour, a lot energy in this little black dress.
3) Londyn Dress in Henna, Italian Wool. Stunner with camel neutrals, this dress is all day comfort.
4) Hollis Blazer with Sloane Pant in Black Plaid. All flair here, from the pant hem to the style meter.
5) Sloane Pant in Black Plaid with graphite Isla Cami and Rome Jacket. Could be a Friday casual, yet still making a statement.
6) Hollis Blazer and Livvy Pant Italian Wool suiting set, paired with a bright pop button down. We love this bright one from Cos, sustainable collection.
7) Mmmmm Lochlan Sweater in Rust -- only a few left! paired with Sloane Pants in Black Plaid. Plaid on Plaid, magnificent!
8) Luca Shell in Black Velvet with Livvy Pants. Chic and functional, this outfit is for a busy day running around.
9) Sloane Pant in Henna with solid black bodysuit. Shown here in Milan, this is a great outfit for touring the city. Bodysuit from our friends at Commando.
10) Phoebe linen pants with Isla Cami. Perhaps you're in Baja. Perfect outfit for casual weekend strolling the street or the beach.
11) Emerson Jumpsuit in Italian Wool, fully lined by the way. Paired with black accessories.
12) Rome Jacket in Spice, also fully lined, paired with Luca Shell in 100% Cupro -- ONE LEFT ORDER IT NOW! This color combo is soooo now.
13) Italian Wool suiting set in color Henna paired with Isla Cami in blush. Hollis Blazer can be belted or worn open with the cropped Livvy Pant. This beautiful fabric transcends seasons effortlessly.
14. Black Velvet Cora Dress with an asym peek-a-boo in the back, perfect for date night, gala or fancy pants dinner obligation. Shown here with one of our favorite handbags by Vogelle, and modeled by their owner, Laura.
15. Emerson Jumpsuit, color Henna. Shown here twice not by accident. It's just that good.
16) Rome Jacket, soft and warm Italian Wool, fully lined and paired with Sloane Pants in another beautiful Italian textile. Colorblocking at its finest!