Ahhh, the new year. Brimming with resolutions, the energy of newness and lightness of letting go of that heavy weight of 2022, we find ourselves with some open headspace. January is a great time to reinvent your style, tidy up the closet with some deluxe wardrobe pieces. Warm Rust and Henna colors paired with bold blacks and plaids -- here in Colorado, it is very much still Winter so you'll see plenty of layers and trousers for the coming months.
Outfit winners, from top left:
3) Londyn Dress in Henna, Italian Wool. Stunner with camel neutrals, this dress is all day comfort.
9) Sloane Pant in Henna with solid black bodysuit. Shown here in Milan, this is a great outfit for touring the city. Bodysuit from our friends at Commando.
11) Emerson Jumpsuit in Italian Wool, fully lined by the way. Paired with black accessories.
13) Italian Wool suiting set in color Henna paired with Isla Cami in blush. Hollis Blazer can be belted or worn open with the cropped Livvy Pant. This beautiful fabric transcends seasons effortlessly.
14. Black Velvet Cora Dress with an asym peek-a-boo in the back, perfect for date night, gala or fancy pants dinner obligation. Shown here with one of our favorite handbags by Vogelle, and modeled by their owner, Laura.
15. Emerson Jumpsuit, color Henna. Shown here twice not by accident. It's just that good.